Need - Carrie Jones


.



Zara is a girl that thinks speaking out loud a fear makes that fear less frightening. She is obsessed with phobias.
Since her stepfather has died she hasn't been really her usual self reason why her mother sends her with her grandmother in the freezing Main area.
A stalked that Zara has been seeing around her house moves together with her, leaving behind a peculiar trail of gold dust.
He can't be human! He must be a pixie king. But is a pixie king following her?


I absolutely loved this book. I started reading it with an open mind, ready for everything and I enjoyed it immensely.
It was a fun and active story to read. Zara has become one of my favorite heroines I think, due to her funny open nature. I know she was swooning a lot about Nick, which I was doing as I read, but this girl didn't beat around the bush to get her man. And that is what I loved about her.
And I want a Gram like hers :))

QUOTE TIME:

"I like a lot of things that aren't good for me." -NICK

"Pixiophobia: a fear of Pixies.

I made this up, but believe me it should be a word because it sure is a legitimate fear."
- ZARA