Guillaume Musso - La Fille de papier (The Paper Girl)


.



Tom Boyd is a famous novelist, but after an awful heartbreak he is uncapable of writing. Billie a young woman, and also a character in his novel, appears one night in his home...alive. They make a deal that she will bring back to him the woman he loves if he will write his last volume of the trilogy. But things take a turn when Tom really has to write the novel in order to save Billie’s life.



Not many words to synops this book, and it doesn’t need more. They were enough to make me read. Even if at the beginning I was a little skeptical the action immediately pulled me in. Race to find one missing book, the struggle to save Billie and not to mention the mystery of figuring out how she came from the fictional world in the real world. As a struggling writer and lover of the fictional world, what wouldn't I give to meet face to face a character of mine. I guess that is every writers dream.
The ending was shocking. I never expected it, maybe because it was my first time reading something from Guillaume Musso. But I will read more, that is for sure. It was great!
PS: I’m really thinking in participating in bookcrossing now. Amazing idea!

A.M Bells

3 Responses to “Guillaume Musso - La Fille de papier (The Paper Girl)”

  1. Test says:

    Ooh, I've never heard of this book before but it sounds really good.

  2. A.M Bells says:

    It was! Started a little weird but then it got amazing. Agh! You want to be there in a way and chase that book in a worldwide involuntary bookcrossing.

  3. Ria says:

    What an ending!!It kinda dissapointed me but I guess it is better this way.Fun to read:)