Lazyness Lazy


.

Yes I have been so lazy I am ashamed of myself. Buuut, I feel better to get back on track. Of course I will not be able to review all the books that I have read since my last post. There are a looooooooooot!
Like:
1. Carpe Corpus - Rachel Caine
2. Fade Out - Rachel Caine

While Working at the bookshop

3.Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
4. Kiss of Death - Rachel Caine
5. Blue Bloods Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz
6. Titha
7. Valiant
8. Ironside by Holly Black
9. Catcher in the Rye - J.D Salinger
10. Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead
11. Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead

And the list goes on to the last I've read

Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, #5) by Melissa de la Cruz - Which I have to admit is the favorite of all the books in the series.



AAAAAAAAND WAITING ON



Smell the book. It smells like England ^_^
A.M Bells