MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES Book 2 - Rachel Caine


.




After one amazing cliffhanger (which I must say was epic, first time I got this kind of cliffhanger) “The Dead Girls’ Dance” takes on exactly ones second where it was left off. With Shane’s crazy homicidal dad.
Like Claire didn’t have enough to deal with a town run by vampires, homicidal Queen-Bee Monica and College on top of that. Now her boyfriends’ crazy dad is in town to kill some vampires and wants Shane in the action.
This put in danger the protection Claire, Eve, Michael and Shane gained from the Founder, and when a vampire turn up dead, Shane is of course to be blamed for it.


Like “Glass Houses” this one is also action packed. Maybe even more. There is a surprise at every page that gets you gasping. Relationships are evolving between the characters, and I just love Shane x Claire together. I think they entered my top couples. Also Claire ranked up in my favorite lead-girls, there is no doubt about that.

Monica gets it and that made me happy. And it was good that the moment didn’t get her through a sudden change of heart. She remains still a biatch.

Michael was amazing in this one. Poor guy, he went through a lot, as much as Shane. Both because of Mr. Collins of course.

Blame him for the lack of Shane awesomeness on this book.

The end was also a pretty darn cliffhanger as the first, one that might get Claire in trouble, a lot more than she bargained for.

QUOTE TIIIIIIMEEEEE


Eve - "Boys. I'd turn gay if they weren't so sexy. "

Sam - "You. O Positive. How many exits?
Ian - "What?...Oh shit, did you just call me by my blood type?"