MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES Book 4 - Rachel Caine


.

This one has my favorite cover.Really! If this was the cover for the first volume I wouldn't have taken so long to read the series. This is a Michael image I approve.

See? Even Erika approves! \^o^/




Not only Claire’s parents are in town but also Mr. Bishop A.K.A El Bad Capo di Tutti Capi A.K.A Amelie’s “father”. And he has brought with him trouble. More trouble you say? Well, in Morganville there is never too much trouble.

So, Claire has to deal with this, her parents’ safety, the fact that Bishop’s girl Ysandra has her eyes on Shane and keep her duties to Amelie a priority. That is to work with Myrnin and go to college like any normal teen.



Feast of Fools starts like all the others: just a second after the last one ended. This is one great cliffhanger and what makes it so hard to read the books, well, not in order. You will have no idea what is going on.
I love how in Morganville vampires are like they should be. BAD. Even the ones that are suppose to be good are still bad, with their own agendas and everything. Caring for their kind and not for the puny little humans.
Myrnin is always a fantastic character in spite of everything. He is crazy, bipolar, did I mention crazy?
The book is as always fast paced, full of action and humor (even in the most craziest situations...dangerous too) and just thrilling.

QUOTE TIIIIIIMEEEEE

Eve - “Shirt off.”
Shane - “You only love me for my abs.”
Eve - “Shut up, loser. Shirt off.”

Shane - “Crap! Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”
Claire - “I’m thinking we have about fifteen vampires and no blood.Is that it?”
Shane - “No, I was thinking we’re out of chips. Of course that’s what I was thinking.”