Soul Screamers 3 My Soul to Keep - Rachel Vincent


.



The third installment of the Soul Screamers is here to give you a big kick...in a good way.

Demon’s breath - The Netherworld kind of drug. The kind that really can kill you. Somehow, the super-addictive substance has made its way to the human world. But how? Kaylee and Nash have to cut off the source and protect their friends—one of whom is already hooked.

And when the epidemic hits too close to home, Kaylee will have to risk everything to save those she loves.


Oh lord.
I read this book in one sitting and at it end I was so exhausted I slept 8 hours just to process everything and heal my eyes.
It was like and amazing and horrible roller coaster ride I swear.

Kaylee is one of my favorite lead-girls and that won't change and this book made me love her and respect her more for the power she had. She is one tough girl and one with her feet on the ground, visible in her relationship with Nash.

What Nash did, was amazing and disappointing. Amazing is how Rachel twisted the story and made him a disappointed. It was a big move and I'm sure it hurt her to do that to him, in the end he is her brain-child :(. I cried so much over this book and especially at the end because of Nash.

This was a great book that centered their relationship. we got to see that Nash is not that perfect and honestly I felt slapped at the end because of that. T_T I can't imagine (ok, I can) how Kaylee must have felt. Hey, boys are not perfect in books either. They screw up too. Go figure.

Tod has always been my top boy of the book. I love him even more than Nash just for being the way he is. Fun but in the same time one of the most faithful characters in the story. How much he cares for Addy is heartwarming and I am a little curious about his whole interest in Emma, and happy that he keeps an eye on her. Emma need an undead invisible bodyguard from time to time.

Nowww, I am really curious of this new character that is out: Alec. I love the name BTW. And I do really hope I will get to read more about him in the next book.

Overall, amazing book, worth every minute and the every moment my eyes hurt :)).