Hunger Games - covers PART 3 - German


.

Since I am a German student I thought I would make a post only for the covers in Germany. Not that they would give me good marks in exams.

HUNGER GAMES 1

The Tributes of Panem - Deadly Games
I am always enjoying when they change the titles to sound good in their own language.
I guess that the cover tries to illustrate the idea of being in the forest, hunting, hiding behind the foliage. I do love the colors used, it really catches your eye, so I guess it does its job when dealing with people that judge the books after its cover.
Blood tricking there symbolizing deaths. Quite nice. ^_^







CATCHING FIRE

The Tributes of Panem - Dangerous Love
Keeps a foliage pattern, but this time red! I don't know why but the "Dangerous Love" really throws me off. Like I'm picking up a YA Romance. Of course, there is romance in it, but the importance should be more on The Games.