February wrap-up


.

I have to admit not all the books I read this month were all angel related! ^_^ What can I say! I have one last angel book in the plan that I did not finish, so I will schedule it for March maybe…

Here they are

The Importance of Being Earnest – Oscar Wilde

The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries, #1) – L.J Smith

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) - Richelle Mead

Living Nightmare (Cirque Du Freak, #1) - Darren Shan

Once Dead, Twice Shy (Madison Avery, #1) - Kim Harrison

Meridian - Amber Kizer

Coffeehouse Angel - Suzanne Selfors

Another Faust - Daniel Nayeri, Dina Nayeri




And my favorite of the month!


City of Bones (Mortal Instruments, #1)
by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments, #2)
by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, #3)
by Cassandra Clare