Hunger Games - covers


.

Hey hey!
Hunger Games is getting bigger and bigger and taking over the world one country at a time.
Here are some covers apart from the usual one.

Drummrooooooool - ROMANIA (Well, duh!) :))







This is the cover for the first volume of Hunger Games. ^_^ I can't say I'm crazy about. They could have done a better job with it. Ehh! Very nice and colory but no trace of the Mockingjay.:(








The Cover for "Catching Fire". Again, the creativity overwhelms me.:)) Not really! "Let's throw in some fire there and if you squint your eyes a little it looks cool!" Riiiiiiiiigh!
That is life, you can't face a pretty cover in every country.






NOW! This is one of my personal favorite. And, well, duh it had to be Japan! Big Surprise there.


Ignoring Katniss's rather large boobs :)) I love this cover! The Japanese know their art (Can't say the same about the Twilight Japanese ones - They could have done a better job. They have the people)
I can't wait to see the illustrations in side and get a getter look at Peeta! XD TEAM PEETA!


END OF PART ONE! BRB
A.M Bells