Hush, Hush


.

February is Angel month, it is set.
Reminder: Angel Star (I will have this reminder on every post about angel books till sunny day of May when it will be out)

Book of today



Mentioned in the previous post: Hush, hushBecca Fitzpatrick
Started: December 28, 2009
Finished: December 28, 2009
Yes, I read it in a whole day, that is how much I loved it.
Major Charas – Nora Grey and Patch Cipriano (I have to admit I had a laugh at his last name since it has both Italian and Romanian connotations – Cousin named Ciprian – love you cuz )

Short synopsis: Nora Grey is your usual girl but doesn’t have a particular interest in boys. She has a sex obsessed friend  that tried to hook her up every time she has the opportunity,
It is not until Patch steppes in the scene that Nora is thrown into a roller costar ride, literally. With his cocky attitude, easy smile and eyes to die for, Nora finds herself lost between running away from him or running in his arms.
Weird things start happen, Nora is attached by a man wearing a ski mask, her friend gets hurt and everything directs to Patch.
Soon Nora finds out that angels do exist, they walk among us and have desires same as us.


The books gets you hooked from the first time you open it, and my female personal opining I give more than 50% credit to Patch that makes you weak to the knees just by reading his cocky comments.
It was packed with action and mystery and I had to really fight with my self from looking at the end to answer all the questions that arose while reading: Was Patch the sky mask guy? What’s the deal with the Elliot dude and his weird friend that well it had more too do with the story than I would have expected. (Trying hard not to spoil)

Crescendo : The sequel has already been announced and is bound to answer more questions left in Hush, hush.

Quote TIMEEE:

Patch: "Say 'provoking again. Your mouth looks provocative when you do."

Personal Favorite: "You possess other people's...bodies."
He accepted that statement with a nod.
"Do you want to possess my body?"
"I want to do a lot of things to your body, but that's not one of them"

Nora: "I don't go out with strangers," I said
Patch: "Good thing i do. I'll pick you up at five."

One Response to “Hush, Hush”

  1. MIDORI says:

    asa, da si la altii idei pentru lectura. ca doar s-a terminat sesiunea.>:D<
    Forevor yours,
    THE bitch